By Rizal Raoul Reyes
ONE of Ayala Land Inc.’s (ALI) subsidiaries, Avida Land, wrapped up its development activity in Bonifacio Global City with a big bang by launching the Avida Towers Turf.
Herbert Herrero, Avida senior division manager, Project and Strategic Management Group and South Luzon Area head, said the property bought from the Fort Bonifacio Development Corp. has a very good potential, is accessible through public transport and located to nearby schools.
In developing Turf, Herrero said it will put emphasis on space since the name Turf refers to “personal territory” or “one’s home ground.”
“In line with this, Avida Towers Turf offers space-efficient units, which provide more value from one’s living space. Located at the active side of North Bonifacio Global City, it encourages residents to have a balanced lifestyle—a mix of experiencing leisurely activities and a working environment, while, at the same time, enjoying their own personal space and intimate time with loved ones in their very own ‘turf,’ Herrero said.
“The residence has a modern but warm aesthetic design, mirroring the urban and relaxed lifestyle within its walls, while maximizing the views of its amenities and surrounding greenery,” Herrero added.
Herrero pointed out Avida Towers Turf will be an appendage to its other developments in the area. Just like previous ALI developments, the ground floor (retail area) will have an integrated design for easier access to the retail areas of other Avida developments. Moreover, adjacent open spaces, parks, arcades and walkways will interconnect and provide a district retail experience.
Avida Towers Turf features smartly configured three-bedroom units. These designs offer space-efficient schematic, allowing residents to maximize space for a variety of needs. This gives a buyer to fulfill the dream of having a three-bedroom unit in BGC.
- Low density with only 18 units per floor. This allows more privacy for the unit owners and tenants, and adds to their convenience.
- The project is bounded by streets on all sides. This means wider distance from adjacent properties because of building setbacks.
- Stand-alone clubhouse provides more space for spillover, better view of the surrounding amenities and more natural lighting and ventilation.
- Furthermore, Avida Towers Turf will also have the winning features that give the buyer their money’s worth.
- Free-flowing air and sunlight: Units are designed to allow natural ventilation and sunlight to move around. This translates to lower electricity expenses and better environment/healthier disposition for residents.
- Fewer units per floor: Lower density of units means more privacy for residents and their guests, and prevents traffic and overcrowding in common areas.
Emergency power even inside the unit: Residents are assured of 24/7 back-up electricity, allowing them to use essential utilities such as the lights, television and refrigerator, in case there is a power shortage or brownout in the area.
This means lesser maintenance costs and reasonable condo dues. Avida Towers Turf will be 36 stories high, with six podium parking levels and 30 residential floors. Each tower will have 537 units. Amenities include an adult and kiddie swimming pool, a stand-alone clubhouse, children’s play area, garden area, a view deck and indoor gym. Unit prices range from P5.2 million to P10 million. Residential units will be priced at an average of P150,000 per square meter. Tower 1 will begin turnover by March 2020.
Herrero said Turf is strategically near world-class schools, offices, parks and leisure and recreational activities. Among the “active North” attractions are Turf BGC all-weather football field, Flying Trapeze Philippines, Kidzania and the upcoming BGC Sports Complex.
The success of Avida in BGC can be traced to the company’s consistency in providing consumers with the right type of product at the right price located in very strategic locations within BGC.
“Avida develops master-planned communities. Our efforts are bound by sustainability goals that enable us to attain parallel business, social and environmental objectives. Our projects are designed to address the needs of the market, enhanced by sufficient open spaces. They foster dynamic living, which improve the quality of life of residents. This makes Avida an appealing and trusted brand in the country,” Herrero noted.