With the recent awarding of the Safety Seal Certification, Century Park Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Manila, is pleased to announce that it has also been granted Multiple Use Hotel (MUH) status by the Department of Tourism (DOT).
Under the operational provisions of MUH, Century Park Hotel will continue to accept essential stays for health and emergency front liners, OFWs, returning residents, foreign nationals and other individuals requiring quarantine. The hotel can also offer accommodations for participants in essential meetings & social events, long-staying guests, business guests, and other APORs (Authorized Persons Outside Residence) in accordance with their official function or duty. Operations under MUH are subject to the prevailing community classification status for the City of Manila.
In line with the MUH status, essential meetings and social events will also be accepted.
“This latest development is a ray of light not just for us but to the rest of our contemporaries in the hotel and tourism industry. We look forward to the hustle and bustle of guests in our property once again. The pandemic has been an opportunity to review and improve our processes as well as innovate the brand of hospitality that the hotel is known for. We are eager to apply our learnings in the MUH setting,” said Anthony Tan, Century Park Hotel’s General Manager.
Century Park Hotel was able to satisfy the stringent conditions set by the DOT and Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) during their inspections. One can expect a hassle-free stay with the following measures in implementation:
- Proper ventilation in and around the property
- Check-in and checkout procedures with contactless transactions
- Supporting protocols in reporting and extraction of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Separate buildings with designated access points and multiple elevators for quarantine and non-quarantine guests
- Different sets of room/food attendants serving for each type of guest
- Proper waste disposal, disinfection and decontamination systems in place
“As a DOT-accredited hotel and Safety Seal holder, we will further bolster our health and safety protocols so that guests are assured of a clean and safe space during their stay,” he further added.